Dungeon master demo
This small demo game features a level created 100% randomly with the Dungeon Master asset. The game always begins with the same small level, but you can choose to start with a level of a different size and a different seed at any time. Finishing the game will allow you to start again in a new randomized dungeon of the size you want.
This game was created under 50 hours, which included:
- Preparing the project to record a tutorial (see it on YouTube)
- Preparing the assets
- Setting up the Dungeon Master configuration
- Learning how 3rd party assets work and include them in the project
- Learning how sound and music works in Unity and set it up
- Learning how lighting works in Unity and set it up
- Learning how water works in Unity and set it up
- Testing the game
50 hours to create this kind of game is really nothing. With the Dungeon Master, you have endless possibilities and replayability. Plus, it is super fun to work with!
The demo game was made with the following assets. I highly recommend them!