Good news! The regression bug I was talking about (or is it complaining about?) in the last post was fixed! The issue tracker says it was fixed in released version 2018.2.3f1, but I actually only tested it in version 2018.2.5f1. And it works! Woohoo! 🙂
On another topic: this month I had my vacation. It was long due I think. So I didn't work much on the Dungeon Master: I went out camping with the family. (No internet connection in the woods.) But my vacation ends in a couple of days and I plan to get back to work on modular level generators right then! 🙂
If all goes well, I should have good news to announce in my next post, something that should help speed things up with Dungeon Master development.
Yep, this was a short and sweet post, but hey: I'm still on vacation!
Talk to you soon!